Friday, December 7, 2007

Adilyn


Adilyn "Adi" was born Nov. 9, 2007 at 9:43 am. She was 6lbs 9oz and 17inches. She is a blessing from God and I thank him every night for my wonderful husband and our beautiful, sweet, precious daughter. Adilyn is 4 weeks old today. It is so amazing how fast they grow. She is a good baby most the time. The only time she really cries is when she is hungary. Some nights she sleeps for 3 hours but that is the most I have gotten out of her. We got to sleep until 11 this morning of course I had to hold her the whole time to get her to sleep that long. But I love being her mommy. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I love her so much and I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars. She is just so cute and precious.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad that you started a blog so we can keep up with you guys. Adi is so cute and I still can't believe all that hair that she has! We'll have to get the baby cousins together soon for a photo shoot!
Jamie