Adi went to the doctor on Thursday March 6. She was 14lbs and 23 3/4 inches. The doctor said I can put her on cereal now, so she eats it at night and in the mornings. He also said I needed to put her in her own room now or she will sleep with me forever. I don't have a problem with that but Scott said if that happened he would have to sleep in her room on her bed. Anyways tonight is the first night we are trying it and I am a little sad and it just broke my heart sitting there listening to her cry and cry so I had to rock her to sleep. I love her so much and I thank God everynight for giving me the best gift in the whole world. Ok well now I'm going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment