Saturday, March 15, 2008

OK

So the first night in her room she did ok. I had to rock her to sleep b/c if I just left her there she screamed and the longer you ignored her the louder she screamed. I didn't get any sleep that night b/c I kept getting up to check on Adi and make sure she was still breathing. I worry about her when she is in there by herself. The next two nights I didn't put her in her own room b/c like I said I didn't get any sleep the first night. I did put her back in there Thursday night, but she didn't go to sleep until midnight and then she was up again at 3am so Scott got her and brought her into our room and she slept great once she was in there. So I think she does ok if you get her to sleep first it just I don't get any sleep when she is in her own room. I guess I just have to get used to it. Well ok thats all for now.

No comments: