I just wanted to put this pic of Adi on here. I think it is so cute. It was taken with her daddy's new cell phone, but it is still cute. She was eating at her grandparents house for her Skyler's birthday.
This is a precious picture of Adi, what am I thinking?, they are all precious, and it is not because I am her Mayme (grandma), I would think she was precious any way... I love how she watches her baby Einstein DVD's, she just loves them, I am glad. I love you all and Miss you all......hope to see you sometime soon......Love Mom
I'm Meagan. I have a great husband, a beautiful daughter, a precious little boy and 3 crazy animals. Our daughter (Adi) was born Nov. 9, 2007. Our little boy was born Dec. 19, 2009. Life at home with 2 little ones is crazy but I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars.Adi, Easton, and Scott are my life. I love them very much.
1 comment:
This is a precious picture of Adi, what am I thinking?, they are all precious, and it is not because I am her Mayme (grandma), I would think she was precious any way... I love how she watches her baby Einstein DVD's, she just loves them, I am glad. I love you all and Miss you all......hope to see you sometime soon......Love Mom
Post a Comment