This is a video of Adi telling everyone at the Dr.s office about her Dada. She talked to everyone that was near her. I went to the Dr. and it turns out that I have another cyst on my right and only ovary. They think it is another dermoid cyst, which is what the other cyst (that took over my left ovary) was, so I have to go back in 3 months for another ultrasound to make sure it isn't any bigger. So if we want to have anymore kids then we may be trying sooner than we had wanted, but no trying anytime soon at least until we talk to the doctor again and see if it got any bigger. I hope I don't have to lose this ovary too because I do want more kids just not right now, plus if I lose this ovary I won't feel like a real woman anymore. Ok I probably will but still I won't feel complete. Anyway enjoy the video.

No comments:
Post a Comment